Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Best and Worst Deodorants

TotalBeauty.com
The Best and Worst Deodorants

Which ones do readers say are guaranteed to stop the stink?

Deodorant is just one of those products you need to be able to trust. That’s why we asked our readers to share which deodorants kept them sweat and odor free all day and which, well, didn’t. Check out their picks, and say goodbye to stinky pits.

See deodorants

The Worst: No. 4: Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, $2.40

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 5.4*

“It was very messy. The nozzle would get clogged and the deodorant went everywhere except where I aimed it to go…”

No. 3: Clarins Gentle Care Cream Deodorant, $15

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 5.2*

Readers complain about the “hefty price” and the “odd scent.” They also say “the cream is a little messy…”

The Best: No. 8: Secret Clinical Strength, $6.99

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.3*

“I have hyper-hydrosis, and it makes me feel disgusting,” one reader says. “This is the only non-prescription strength product I can use, and it works!”

Want to see the rest of the list? Click here!

(EDITOR’S NOTE: I totally agree with No. 1 Best - it’s what I use, and it’s the very best I’ve tried!)