Friday, May 15, 2009

We Have A Winner!

I am thrilled to announce that the winner of the Social Networking Blues/livelife365 Contest is Fedhz, from Home Buddies. Congratulations, Fedhz, for your excellent comments and for your entertaining post, Crazy About Social Networking.

What’s that, some of you are saying? What contest? Why, this one, of course:

Thanks for playing, Fedhz–let me know what prize you wish to claim.

For the rest of you who may have missed the gist of what this contest was about, this video should clear things up:

Social Networking Blues

And just because I’m in that kind of mood, here’s my favorite music video, for those of you who may have also missed this one (like I Miss My Hair):

And just so you don’t think of me as a two-hit (okay, pseudo-hits) wonder, here is an oldie but a goodie, flash-from-the-past:

PICK ONE

Congrats again to Fedhz! I recommend visiting her excellent site and checking it out.

Until next time…

peace,

Mike