Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fantastic Festival!

I have just returned from a wonderful trip to the Monterey Peninsula, where besides enjoying spectacular ocean vistas and getting some much needed rest and relaxation, I dropped by the Artichoke Festival in nearby Castroville. I previously mentioned this celebration of the artichoke in a recent post, and was not disappointed.

I shot tons of videos and will be rolling out edited films in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, I would like to share this clip that the local television station, KION46, shot from the festival (watch who pops up at the 1:34 mark):

Foster at the Fest!

Considering the temperatures here at home surpassed the century mark while we (my lovely wife and I) were away, the cooler weather and the amazing scenery was just what the doctor ordered. I feel great! So great that shall I leave you with this video:

HOW TO…EAT AN ARTICHOKE

Until next time…

peace,

Mike