Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspiration Tuesday

Over the past few weeks I have been battling the blues a bit. Nothing major, just some kinks in the armor, some need for rebalancing, for getting my Triad of Balance in order. All it takes, for me at least, is to have one of my BIG THREE (Mind, Body, Spirit) out of whack and I get to feeling a bit off. But, like I said, nothing major, just need to take the car in for a tune-up, maybe just an oil change, and I should be good as new.

In the meantime, I did what I often suggest others should do: I watched some of my helpful videos. And, guess what? I actually started to feel little better–a good thing! I thought I’d share a few of them:

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS

I DON’T WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, BUT…

THE MIRACLE OF TOMORROW

I hope these videos help you if you are having one of those days, or weeks, or, heaven forbid, months. When I find myself in a funk, I like to go back to basics, do a self-check, see what’s working and what’s not. Ultimately I discover it’s something as simple as needing a good night’s sleep or more exercise or better nutritional choices or maybe just a good laugh. And what helps me more often than not is posting something on one of my websites that will maybe help someone else who needs help…just like me.

Why? Because I have to.

Until next time…

peace,

Mike