Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fuchsia Lips Using MAC Magnetique Lipglass and Mineral Liner

Here’s a look using the MAC Magnetique liplass from the Rose Romance collection. I LOVE this lipglass to death. It is not the kind of shade I usually wear, but I believe this is going to be as bright as I can get on most days. It is a great focal point; I love the richness of the hue and the high-watt shine. I usually wear dirty lavender or rose pink, coral or brown on my lips, so hot pink is refreshing for me to use.

I also wore my mineral liner from Meow Mineral Cosmetics in Cat-chy wetlined on the upper lashline using MAC Fix+ Rose. In my opinion, Meow has some of the best mineral liners out there. It goes on rich, smooth, not streaky and the range of colors is amazing.

Eyes:
MAC Butternutty shadestick as base
Aromaleigh shadow in Mallow foiled on the lid using MAC Fix+ Rose
Pop Beauty Brown Eyes Wallet palette shadow on crease
mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero to tightline and on waterline
Meow mineral liner in Cat-chy wetlined on upper lashline using Fix+ Rose

Face:
Monistat gel as primer
MAC Prep + Prime Refined Skin Zone on t-zone
Earthen Glow mineral foundation in YuanYuan
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil concealer
Dayna’s Rested mineral undereye concealer
Aromaleigh ultra resolution finishing powder in Translucent
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita Rouge blush in Dolly

Lips:
MAC lipliner in Whirl
MAC A Rose Romance lipstick
MAC Magnetique lipglass