Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How About Some How-To?

What is it about how-to videos that I enjoy so much? Well, they are fun to create, but more than that they are helpful. And when you get right down to it, I get more joy and satisfaction from helping others than just about anything else. Except maybe making them laugh. Like with this video:

HOW TO…DEAL WITH CHRONIC (SHOULDER) PAIN

Sorry for the scream, hope I didn’t hurt your ears.

I love producing how-to vids so much I have a special place to view them at my video site, informative videos like:

HOW TO…LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY

Now that we have that taken care of, you must be hungry. I’ve produced a bunch of how-to vids about food and nutrition, like this one:

HOW TO…MAKE BABA GHANOUSH

By the way, if you’ve never tried this I highly recommend giving it a nosh.

Too many videos too soon? Getting a bit stressed out? No worries, watch this:

HOW TO…MANAGE STRESS

Hope that helped. If not, maybe this will:

HOW TO…INCREASE YOUR NETWORK OF FRIENDS

Still feeling a bit sluggish? Then try my latest how-to video:

HOW TO…GET MOTIVATED

Until next time…

peace,

Mike