Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Best Health Book I've Read in the Past Year

April 8, 2009 8:00 pm

The Best Health Book I've Read in the Past Year

I’m sorry all, for the first time in 18 months, I can’t blog tonight. See, I picked up a book this afternoon and have not been able to put it down since, save to dye Easter eggs with the kiddos (why oh why do they make those dye tablets to look so much like candy?). I must finish it. And I will in a couple of hours.

It is, by far, the best heath/fitness/nutrition book I have read in the past year. And I’ve read a lot of them. Probably most of them that have come out (thanks PR people!). A little teaser: it’s the latest book out by a woman I’ve long had a love-hate relationship with. I’m definitely back in girl crush land.

I’ll give you my review tomorrow and - even better - I have a free copy to give to one of you. If I were Oprah I’d give you all a copy, it’s that good. I’m still trying to wrangle you a discount.